HOW TO DOWNLOAD & USE TEMPLATES:
1. After downloading the desired template below (there are different versions for Scrivener 2 & 3), double click to open the Zip file.
2. Open the Scrivener File in your Scrivener program.
3. Click "File" in the menu > Click "Save as Template" in the drop down (Note: This is not the same as the "Save As" option)
4. Select a Category for your new template (I recommend choosing "Fiction.")
5. This is now a template option when you first open Scrivener or click "File" > "New Project" (Template can be found found under "Fiction" section, if that's where you saved it in step 4)
6. Double-click the new template to open it - OR - select it and click "Choose."
8. When the project template opens, click on "HOW TO USE TEMPLATE" at the top of the Binder & follow the Instructions to avoid confusion.