HOW TO DOWNLOAD & IMPORT TEMPLATES:
1. After downloading the desired template below, double click to open the Zip file.
2. Open Scrivener on your Computer.
3. Open the File menu and select "New Project."
4. Click the Options dropdown in the bottom left corner of the window. Select "Import Templates."
5. Find the template you downloaded (the UNZIPPED file), select it, and click "Import."
6. Select a category for your new template (I recommend choosing "Fiction.")
7. Double-click the new template to open it - OR - select it and click "Choose."
8. When the project template opens, click on "HOW TO USE TEMPLATE" at the top of the Binder & follow the Instructions to avoid confusion.